The general store is a feature within HENO that allows you to have a store within your EMR. The general store allows you to add different lines of business, categories, and items.
This can be helpful for two main reasons:
- Does your clinic offer massages? Dry Needling? Punch cards? Food? Drinks? Classes?
- Anything that your clinic sales can be added on an organized into the general store.
- Can set price a price per item.
- Choose whether or not taxes are added on for each item
- Set at the appropriate state tax.
2. You have uninsured patients or patients whose insurance you don’t accept.
- You can create a line of business that consist of CPT codes.
- You can then generate a receipt that they would be able to submit to their insurance or to an HSA or FSA.
- You have the ability for the Physical Therapist to check out the patient so that you can still keep track of the codes they are charging.
*****Coming Soon: The ability to purchase items from the general store online!